Thursday, November 3, 2011

A pitbull attack a resident of Plaine Verte on the public beach of Grand Bay

----------------------------------------------------------
D. Ahmed, had the fear of his life yesterday. This inhabitant of Plaine-Verte says he was attacked by a dangerous dog he thinks is a pitbull on the public beach of Grand Bay. I was walking on the beach when a vicious dog out of nowhere to attack me. He immediately crossed over me trying to bite me. I was panicked. I did not know what to do. Finally, I took the plunge. But he followed me. I had to throw jets of water on the animal so that it takes flight , "he told Radio Plus this afternoon. On the side of the Mauritius Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (MSPCA ), it is argued that the importation of dangerous dogs such as pit bulls and rottweilers, are prohibited in Mauritius last year after two purebred dogs (one Rottweiler and German shepherd) had attacked two children in the North.

No comments:

Post a Comment