Benefits of Having a Jailbreak IPhone
There are lots of benefits of having a jailbreak iPhone. First of all, if you have encountered problems with your iPhone’s settings, you can just restore everything. Just go to the factory setting of your unit and select the reset tab. Now the cool part, once you jailbreak your unit you will have the Cydia Installer which will allow your unit to install third party applications. You will be able to use personalized ringtones in all your calls and instant messages. Not only that, you will also have MMS and enable flash in your unit.
There are a lot of things you can with your unit once you opt to jailbreak it. With it, you will be able to down YouTube videos and save it in your phone. You can even stream live videos on your iPhone. Having all these features in your iPhone can be an added bonus without spending lots of money on it.
How To Jailbreak Your IPhone
1. You will first need to backup all the important data that you have in your unit. This is quite important because you would not like it if everything is lost.
2. Then you will need to download the latest or current version of iTunes.
3. Once you have the iTunes, you can go to the download section and download iOS 4 and save it on your PC.
4. Then you can start updating your iPhone unit with the help of iTunes. Update your unit to OS 4.0.2
5. Then you can find the software that you are going to use to jailbreak. You will need to download it too.
6. Once you have it, just install the software using its guide. Then you will be able to install Cydia.
7. Once you have the Cydia just continue with your installation. The jailbreak software will complete everything.
A word of caution, just make sure to get your jailbreak software from a reliable source. There are numerous bogus websites that offer fake software that will not work at all. It will just be waste of money. Finding reliable software nowadays is like going through a field of overgrown weeds. It takes time before you can find what you really need. You do not want to waste all your effort and money in something that would not work at all.